- Recovery Toolbox
- Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
- Converting PST to EML
Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
Converting PST to EML
One of the extra features of Recovery Toolbox for Outlook (Download - EULA) is the ability to convert *.pst files to a number of *.eml files. Recovery Toolbox for Outlook can export all messages stored in a Microsoft Outlook *.pst file of any version into separate *.eml files (one message – one file).
In order to export PST to EML, you need to do the following:
- Launch Recovery Toolbox for Outlook, select the source .pst file on the first page
- Select the "Converter mode" on the second page
- Select the messages/folders that you want to convert to *.eml
- Select a folder on the disk where the converted files will be saved to
- Select the "Save data separately" mode
- Select .eml as the type of output files and click the Save button
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and above
- Microsoft Outlook 98 or higher must be installed on the user's computer at the time of conversion (excluding Outlook for Office 365, Outlook for iOS and Outlook for MacOS).
- Recovery Toolbox for Outlook do not support a recovering of contact groups yet.
- .eml files are a common standard for storing and sending RFS 822 messages.
- one .eml file cannot contain more than 1 email message.
Additional information, sources and resources for a PST files repairing
Click to Enlarge
Selecting the source *.pst file you want to repair
Reading (detecting and recovering) data from the selected *.pst file
Specifying the path where to save the recovered data
Selecting the method of saving the recovered data
Saving the data to the disk